In our new appartement house in a dreamlike surrounding, and above the roofs of Kaltenbach, is a wonderful holiday experience with a breathtaking view, guaranteed. Because of the perfect location of our holiday home (directly next to the valley descent Hochzillertal), is it one of the first addresses in the ski- and hiking region Hochzillertal. Generous established apartements with a homely sense of space in a country house style invite you for living. Furthermore our apartement provides over latest technology and comfort. The Zillervalley triggers a very special mood in us.
Enjoy special moments in every season with friends or family in our Appart Stephan.
Your family Haas
- Direct access to the snow-covered valley descent – just 80 metres away of the snow-covered valley of the ski area Hochzillertal, our apartment house offers a holiday for individualists. You don’t have any dependency on gondola ride times, so you can just go to the ski area fast and easily.
- Perfect rest position above the roofs of Kaltenbach – in only a few walking minutes, you can reach diverse supermarkets and shops (area of 400 metres), and nevertheless, our apartment is situated in an absolute quiet square without traffic
- Dreamlike view into the mountain world of the Zillervalley – with our generous nature wood balconies or rather terrace with garden, you can enjoy a unlimited view across the meadows, forests and into the high alpine mountain world.
- Family experience guaranteed – Just 80 metres away from the house, is the high rope course and the adventure park located. The playground for the kids is with 100 metres very close to our apartment house.
- Enjoyable excursion destinations – directly located next to the drive to the famous Zillertaler Höhenstraße. Highest enjoyment of the nature is guaranteed at the show of the eagles and in the nature ice palace at the Hintertuxer Gletscher.
- Active vacationers in the pole position – the starting point for 800km bike routes. Experience dreamlike mountain tours with your host Stephan as a mountain guide.