In common in the Apart Stephan
Spend your family holiday relaxed in our Apart Stephan. Our region offers many possibilities to make your holiday incredible!
Make and especially excursion with your family and discover everything what the Zillervalley offers. Here you can find our reccomendations for your holiday with your family.
- Adlerbühne am Ahorn - Don’t miss the spectacular and amazing show of free flying eagles and falcons in Mayrhofen, which is ca. 17km away from Kaltenbach. The fascinating birds of prey inspire the people with spectacular aerial acrobatics in front of the dreamlike scenery of the alps of the Zillervalley.
- Murmelland Hochzillertal - Here you can see marmots very close, and also feed the pets in a petting zoo. At the playground, you can slide, swing and check out many other play equipments. The small stream next to the playground, invites you for splash around.
- Achensee - In the Achental, is the biggest lake of Tirol located. Here you can make a shipping with the whole family, you can grant a fresh cooling or just lie in the sun. A wonderful panorama is guaranteed!
- Feuerwerk Fügen - You can find the natural material wood in the Feuerwerk Fügen, which is ca. 6km away from Kaltenbach. In the SichtBAR and the “Garten der Lüfte”, you will be impressed because of the breathtaking view.
- ErlebnisSennerei Mayrhofen - In Mayrhofen, which is 17km away from Kaltenbach, you can visit the first Milk and Cheese street of Tirol. Very new is the Schaubauernhof, which is there since 1st of June 2015. There are living Bio chicken and many bees next to many milk cows, sheeps and goats. Furthermore, there are mini tractors, parcours, a “Heustadl” and many more things for the young guests.
Explore the unique culture of Tirol in all of the several facets: historic time travels, underground dream worlds, a fascinating animal world and many more!
- Heimatmuseum Zillertal - Enjoy a performance of the Zillertaler Nationalsänger in one of the oldest houses of Fügen, which made the song “Stille Nacht” world-famous. You can also learn a lot of the old trade, minerals, and stories of the mountain farmers, and many more. Go and experience a historic time travel to customs and folk of the Zillervalley!
- Silberwerk Schwaz - Unite two worth-seeing and popular destinations in one. You can experience something about the past days of the miners in the biggest silver mine of the Middle Age. To that, next to the silver mine is the big planetarium located.
- Museum Tiroler Bauernhöfe - Here, visitors experience in an impressive way, how the live and culture of the farmers was in the past. At close quarters, is the Friedhofmuseum located. It’s definitely a trip worth.
- Swarovski Kristallwelten - Get the real feel of magic when you are in the fabulous Swarovski Kristallwelten. After a reconstruction, the crystal worlds having reopened in November 2015. The rooms in the museum got designed from many international artists, i.a. also the multi media artist Andrè Heller.
- Alpenzoo Innsbruck - Visit the highest located Zoo of Europa and experience in wonderful designed enclosures, terrariums and aquariums about 2000 mountain animals of 150 species. Enjoy a colourful and dreamlike view of Innsbruck on the famous Nordkette.
Fun for the whole family! Doing something in common? No problem, with the family excursions in Tirol.
- Erlebnistherme Fügen - The water world in Fügen promises a lot of fun and action (distance ca. 6km). The rapid waterslides at the family excursion in Tirol, inspires kids as well as adults! There’s a welcoming wellness and relax area especially for coming down.
- Badewelt Stumm - Here you can let off steam in the water: children’s pool, sport pool and swimming pond with a bed surface with more than 8.000m². The highlights are building a 62m long waterslide, massage couches and massage benches, fountains, diving set-up, 1m springboard, 3m springboard, basketball and football court and a beach volleyball place.
- Natur Hochseilgarten Kaltenbach - In the adventure park is located a tightroupe with 7 several parcours, a fixed-rope route above a waterfall, a flying fox, a “Tarzan”parcour and many more! From a body-height of 1,40m, the whole family can alive a common adventure in the Zillervalley.
- Arena-Coaster Zillertal - Sledge fun in the summer for the whole family! Directly at the valley station Zillertal Arena (Zell am Ziller) is the Arena Coaster located. Those which want it really fast, can drive with the Arena Skyliner. It has over 4 different stations and can reach a speed up to 50km/h over the Gerlosstein area – that’s nothing for faint-hearted.
- Fichten-Wichtelschloss - Let yourself be enchated at the Rosenalmbahn in Zell am Ziller. Every childhood is full of charme and magic moments – in the new Fichtenschloss with the “Fichtenwichteln” (gnom), you can rediscover your vitality. Next to a big water play area, you can find 4 towers that invite you for sliding, climbing, playing with the crane or just to enjoy the wonderful view from 18m
- Natur Eis-Palast - The ice cave in Tux (distance 30 km) is a unique and worth-seeing natural treasure. The natural increased cave in the glacier fascinates with it’s beauty adults as well as kids (6 years). Visitors have the choice of three different tours, accompanied by experienced guides.